WHAT COULD BE LOST BETWEEN YESTERDAY EVENING AND THIS MORNING
1. Football – Europa League Conference: no C4 final for Marseille (0-0)
Magical Madrid, glowing Athens, historic Marseille? The news on your plate
YESTERDAY AT 05:06
Can the OM hide behind Payet’s exit?
2. Europa League: Rangers surprise, Leipzig eliminated despite Nkunku
Small sensation: Glasgow Rangers managed to overthrow Leipzig (3-1) by qualifying for the C3 final, despite a new goal from Christopher Nkunku. The Scottish side will face Eintracht Frankfurt, which confirmed their victory in the first leg against West Ham (1-0). The final will be played in Seville on 18 May. Leipzig’s defeat does not help French clubs who could hope for a direct 3rd place qualification in Ligue 1 for the next Champions League at the end of the season. For this it was particularly necessary for the German club to win the C3. He missed.
3. Tennis – Madrid Masters 1000: Alcaraz works against Norrie, Nadal at the end of the suspense
A rather easy success was expected from the young Spaniard, in front of his audience. But Carlos Alcaraz ultimately had to fight to afford a dream quarter-final against his major Rafael Nadal. Not always inspired in his choices, he needed three sets (6-4, 6-7, 6-3) and 2h39 of play to bring out the captivating Cameron Norrie, 11th player in the world.
Despite his fickleness, Alcaraz and his flashes got the better of Norrie: the recap
In control, brainless then miraculously, Nadal knew everything against Goffin: the summary
WE HAVE ALSO CONTENT FOR YOU
- Football – Transfers: Soon the result in the Kylian Mbappé file? According to information from Le Parisien, PSG is preparing to extend the contract of its world champion forward, whose current contract expires on 30 June. However, Fayza Lamari, Kylian Mbappé’s mother, denied any “deal” before assuring Marca that Real Madrid remained in pole position.
- Tennis – WTA Madrid : Tunisian Ons Jabeur, the last representative of the top 10 in the race, qualified for the most prestigious final of her career in Madrid, her first in the WTA 1000, beating 6-2 Russian qualifier Ekaterina Alexandrova (45th) , 6-3 in an hour Thursday. In the final on Saturday Jabeur will face the American Jessica Pegula (14th), victorious at midnight in front of the Swiss Jil Teichmann (35th) 6-3, 6-4.
- Soccer : The Chilean Football Federation (FFCh) has seized Fifa to challenge the validity of the Ecuadorian nationality of the player Byron Castillo, deployed against his national team in the qualifiers for the 2022 World Cup. Chile finished seventh in the Amsud area and is therefore eliminated from the World Cup in Qatar, while Ecuador, fourth behind Uruguay (3rd), Argentina (2nd) and Brazil (1st), qualified.
- Basketball-NBA: Memphis guard Dillon Brooks has been banned for one game after being barred in Game 2 of the Western Conference semi-final against Golden State, while Warriors forward Draymond Green will have to sit down and pay a $ 25,000 (EUR 23,700) fine for his behavior towards the public, the NBA announced Thursday.
- Football – TV Rights : The suspense over the French football team’s TV rights dossier is over: groups TF1 and M6 will share the broadcast of the Blues matches during the next League of Nations, as well as the broadcast of Euro-2024.
- Football – Premier League : Chelsea manager Roman Abramovich denied rumors on Thursday that he would seek repayment of the £ 1.5bn (€ 1.8m) loan to see his former club sell off.
THE COACH’S EMOTION TWEET
THE SHOOTING VIDEO
Circled bus and Ancelotti video: Behind the scenes of a crazy night in Madrid
THINGS NOT TO ABSOLUTELY MISS THIS FRIDAY
1. Cycling – Giro d’Italia: Let’s go to the Giro 2022!
Girmay in pink before Van der Poel, decisive Nibali: the bets of Fritsch
2. Football – Ligue 1: Monaco return to OM?
And if the Monegasques (4th) got the big shot by temporarily taking the place of second place at the OM (2nd). It is in any case what will be in all the heads of the players of the Principality who will move on the lawn of the LOSC (10th), Friday at 21. Monaco intend to continue their streak of 7 wins in a row, while Lille still dreams of secure a European seat for next season. The Monegasques will once again be led by striker Wissam Ben Yedder, second in the league table with 21 goals (against 24 by Mbappé).
3. Tennis – Masters 1000 in Madrid: The student Alcaraz will challenge the master Nadal
4. Formula 1 – Miami Grand Prix: unprecedented free practice on the new Florida track
Liverpool are waiting for City or Real, the return of Nadal, the dream of Monaco: the news on the set
04/05/2022 At 05:05
Paper airplane launch world championship: 40.71 m, French record beaten
05/03/2022 at 15:24