The newly opened Liliha bakery in Waikiki is a must-visit, not just for their scrumptious pastries, but in addition their different meals choices!
We crave sweets on occasion, and such as you I additionally like to eat it (though I’ve to think about my weight loss program, the way to say “no” to desserts? Haha!) Effectively, desserts are additionally identified to cut back our stress , as a result of it makes us completely satisfied (I have no idea if it is simply me! lol) So long as we eat the correct quantity relying on our state of well being, it is not going to be an issue.
For that reason, once I journey, I all the time search for a spot to eat some sweets that may fulfill my cravings. In fact I used to be in Hawaii, so it isn’t shocking that there are a lot of options. I used to be in Waikiki for some time once I discovered concerning the newly opened Liliha Bakery.
About Liliha Bakery Waikiki
Liliha bakery opened in 1950. They make desserts and pastries from scratch with native components. The baking methodology that’s distinctive to them has been in apply for many years in sustaining the identical unique delicacy of the meals!
It began its growth in 2014 and opened the second department of Nimitz Freeway, and it’s the third and fourth positioned in Ala Moana Buying Middle Macy’s (March 2019) and their latest, Worldwide Market Place in Waikiki (November 2021).
Aside from signature desserts and bread, Liliha Bakery additionally gives bespoke desserts for varied events on the unique location in Kuakini. Of their menu you’ll discover 150 baked items which can be assured to fulfill all of your candy cravings!
What to order?
As I discussed above, there are actually 150 baked merchandise obtainable on their menu, so selecting the most effective one to eat is a tough choice.
I visited their location in Waikiki and visited that is the meals you possibly can attempt.
waffleA waffle, custard, blueberries, strawberries, blended nuts and whipped cream all mixed to create a mouth-watering delicacy. It’s also possible to add eggs, sausage, spam, ham, and many others., along with a surcharge.
On your breakfast choice, attempt their Nation Model Omelet, which consists of two eggs stirred with inexperienced and spherical onions, tomatoes, spinach and a alternative of: bacon, ham, Wiener sausage, pork sausage, Portuguese sausage or spam. Aside from that, one other one you shouldn’t miss is Smoke Pork Stomach & Eggs, it has strips of pork which can be smoked internally with 2 eggs! The scent could be very alluring. Nam!
If you need extra than simply breakfast, attempt their Carved Prime Rib served with their well-known butter roll, rice, corn and your alternative of blended inexperienced or potato-mac salad. Their salad choice can be an ideal dish to stability your meal; Arugula salad with grilled salmon, spinach salad with grilled shrimp, Cobb salad with grilled rooster.
In fact, a dinner at Liliha Bakery shouldn’t be full with out making an attempt their pastries. Many decisions to select from! Puffs, Donuts, Danishes, squares and rounds, rolls and extra! From Coco Puff to Strawberry Shortcake, your candy tooth shall be happy right here.
Be aware: This value record is from their principal web site.
Liliha Bakery bestsellers
- Final berries and nuts – $ 16.95
- Waffard – $ 16.95
- Nation Model Omelette – $ 16.50
- Smoked Pork and Eggs – $ 18.95
- Kim Chee Fried Rice – $ 18.95
- Loco Moco with fried rice – $ 19.50
Every day specials
- Carved Prime Rib – 10 oz. ($ 29.65), 16 oz. ($ 38.95)
- Carved Prime Rib & Lobster Tail – $ 49.95
- New York Beef and Shrimp – $ 39.95
- Mushroom Hen – $ 19.50
- Hamburger Beef (Floor Chuck) – $ 18.95
- Hen Karaage – $ 18.95
- Arugula salad with grilled salmon – $ 21.95
- Spinach Salad with Grilled Shrimp – $ 21.95
- Cobb Salad with Grilled Hen – $ 21.95
- Final Bacon Cheeseburger with Mushrooms – $ 19.95
Liliha Bakery Pastries
- Coco Puff – $ 2.19
- Cream Puff – $ 2.19
- Inexperienced Tea Puff – $ 2.29
- Apple Danish – $ 2.89
- Danish blueberry – $ 2.89
- Danish cinnamon almond – $ 2.89
- Ham and Cheese Roll – $ 3.49
- Ham, onion, bacon roll – $ 3.49
- Tuna and ham roll – $ 3.49
- Taro Roll – $ 6.59
- Apricot Scone – $ 3.29
- Blueberry Scone – $ 3.29
- Cranberry Scone – $ 3.29
- Apple Malasada – $ 3.49
- Boston Cream Donut – $ 3.59
- Maple Bacon Donut – $ 3.49
- Croissant Donut – $ 2.59
- Glazed Donut Twist – $ 1.80
- French donut – $ 2.25
- Poi Mochi Donut – $ 2.39
Squares and rounds
- Blueberry Cream Sq. – $ 3.80
- Bread Pudding – $ 2.59
- Chocolate Cherry Sq. – $ 2.59
- Cornbread – $ 2.19
- Fruit basket with custard – $ 4.95
- Lemon Coconut Sq. – $ 2.69
- Jello Cream Sq. – $ 3.29
- Pineapple Spherical – $ 4.39
- A pan – $ 2.99
- Apple Turnover – $ 3.55
- Butterhorn – $ 2.95
- Chocolate Croissant – $ 3.25
- Chocolate E’clair – $ 3.79
- Ensenada – $ 3.29
- Candy Potato Crescent – $ 2.79
Baked and packaged
- Dozens of brownies – $ 9.50
- Chocolate Chip Bins – $ 5.99
- Woman Fingers Bins – $ 6.50
- Russian muffins dozen – $ 7.89
- Dozens of sesame desserts – $ 7.99
- Candy bread – $ 8.50
Cool desserts and pies
- Banana Royale Cake – $ 29.50
- Dream Cake – $ 28.50
- Strawberry Shortcake – $ 34.50
- Chocolate Cream Pie – $ 19.50
- Cheesecake – $ 10.95
Cupcakes and muffins (all for $ 3.49)
- Banana whipped cream cupcake
- Adorned cupcake
- Blueberry Streusel
- Chocolate Oreo Cupcake
- Rocky Street Cupcake
- Guava crammed cupcake
- All Butter Pound Cake – $ 8.75
- Banana Whipped Cream Bread – $ 8.95
- Chocolate Dobash Cake – $ 28.50
- Chiffon Cake – $ 7.95
That is simply a number of the meals. You’ll be able to see extra of their menus right here.